Last Updated on June 4, 2021 by Henry Matthew
In busy money-making kitchens or homes, whether restaurant, cafeteria, or cooking for cherished ones at home, slice and dice vegetables for soups or perform multi-tasking of other dishes might slow progress accomplishing different tasks. Therefore, why not have an instrument that can do all of that for you? Better to go, or why not have a machine that can perform multi-task at the moment and mix and blend batters, puree fruit, and knead dough? It’s compulsory to have the best food processor.
Food processors are suitable for dicing, shredding, blending, chopping, mixing, and grating, taking care of everything from sauces & dressings to kneading bread dough, chopping nuts, and making hummus. Besides, they are perfect for grating cheese or grinding meat.
When trying to decide if a food processor is worth it, it’s essential to look at the most common features, how often you’re likely to use those features and what the cost is on the most popular models.
Best Food Processor
Here is a list of the top ten food processors:
- Robot Coupe R2N Food Processor
- Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef 16 Pro Food Processor
- Cuisinart DLC-2009CHBMY Food Processor
- Breville BFP660SIL Food Processor
- Ninja Blender and Food Processor System
- Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Food Processor
- Braun FP3020 Food Processor
- Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Food Processor
- Cuisinart 8 cup food processor
- Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor
Our Top Pick’s
1. Robot Coupe R2N Food Processor
The food processor comes with multiple features: a 3-quart cutter bowl and a continuous feed vegetable preparation attachment, each designed to fit one motor base. The Robot Coupe is designed to recognize and maximize the different preparations common to most foodservice businesses and complete the task with one unit’s capability.
So when you buy an R2N Food Processor, you’re getting two units at one price: a bowling unit and a continuous feed unit. The operation doesn’t get much easier than this unit’s 3-button control panel. Easy switches for “on” and “off” take all the output of processing, while a “pulse” option allows for more accurate control when you need it.
The operation doesn’t get much milder than this unit’s 3-button control panel. Manageable switches for “on” and “off” exert all the tasks of processing, while a “pulse” option allows for more precision control when you need it.
Several ergonomic attributes on the R2N make operation more comfortable and convenient for the buyer and its final user. For example, the polycarbonate cutting bowl has a lid intended to add additional ingredients and liquids while concocting quickly.
The Robot Coupe R2N has a throb button on the unit’s front that will deliver that extra control and precision-driven performance that you expect from your foodservice equipment. The R2N can perform multiple functions like Chopping, grinding, kneading, mixing, and pureeing. The R2N comes with a limited stainless steel “S” blade and two discs, a 4 mm slicer, and a 2 mm grater, which will include an extended range of preparation tasks.
However, many add-ons will make your unit more versatile and offer different cutting capabilities for your menu demands. Did you acknowledge that this food processor can beat up a homemade bowl of mayonnaise, a steak tartare, or a fruit compote? The expense will pay for itself thanks to the absolute speed in which it gets work done day after day.
The R2N food processor is provided with a heavy-duty industrial induction motor engineered for durability and reliability in harsh commercial applications. The direct-driven motor is also made on ball bearings for quiet operation without vibration, and because there are no belts or brushes, preservation is minimal.
So whether you’re preparing small meals or going on a large-scale meal creation, it will make your work easy and less bothersome. The R2N features a slim, snug design precious for commercial kitchens, which are spectacularly low on space. At barely above 8 inches wide, the R2N will drape just about anywhere on your countertop without sacrificing any additional space.
Robot Coupe’s omnipresence in the foodservice market exemplifies its quality and proven success in the workplace. From schools to hospitals, catering establishments, and restaurants, large and small commercial kitchens trust Robot Coupe to deliver high performances and consistent results while streamlining daily operations, thereby saving time.
Along with two discs that come standard with your purchase, more than 20 discs can be purchased, adding to the range of cuts and techniques out there. Two different blades can be purchased, including a coarse serrated “S” blade, used to knead and grind, and a fine serrated “S” blade, which is used to chop fine, leafy produce. Finally, different bowl types are available for you, including a clear polycarbonate, a grey polycarbonate, and a stainless steel option.
All components come with the manufacturer’s warranty. That warranty challenges that if a part has a manufacturing fault, it will be substituted by the company. Factory warranties can hold up to 2 months.
Robot-Coupe has credit for manufacturing quality equipment. It is one of Robot-Coupe’s most common, basic models because of its remarkable performance, versatility, and comparative affordability when linked to other popular food processors. Find out Best Rice Cooker.
The R2N is best satisfied for more modest restaurants, catering businesses, or personal chefs, given its 1HP motor. However, it could also be an excellent purchase for the solemn home cook with a big family. It has the most extensive motor warranty of any commercial food processor in the business, which emphasizes Robot-Coupe’s confidence in their product’s longevity and quality.
The chief negative is that you get three-blade/disc accessories with your purchase and have to buy the rest separately, which can significantly drive up the machine’s cost. Additionally, while the vegetable prep adjunct is the small food processor, more delicate food items (like cucumbers, zucchinis, carrots, etc.), the feeder tubes aren’t huge enough to accommodate more significant/more comprehensive food items (like potatoes or turnips) without any pruning.
With that said, Robot-Coupe does trade other vegetable prep attachments with larger feeder tubes that you can buy separately. The R2N is a high-performing and durable primary device that can be as talented as you want it to be. By all tales, it is a must-have workhorse for any professional chef or serious home cook.
- The three qt. A Gray plastic batch bowl is excellent for mixing up small quantities of a single ingredient or concocting multiple ingredients together.
- A transparent lid lets you observe the contents from above so that you don’t over-or under-mix food for various processing tasks; the smooth “S” blade that begins with the bowl assembly allows you to emulsify, mix ingredients, and chop to a grainy texture.
- When you need to prepare bulk quantities of a distinct ingredient in a particular way, the constant feed head on this processor gets the job done! A comprehensive, kidney-shaped chute enables you to load bulky objects or to place multiple, smaller ingredients at a time for processing.
- When you want to do large or delicate products, the round feed chute is a great answer, and both channels have a pusher to keep your hands aside from the cutting area.
- The slicing disc that appears with this unit makes a 5/32″ (4mm) cut and is best for slicing cucumbers or carrots, preparing garnishes or ice cream toppings much more.
- A 5/64″ (2mm) grating disc offers a final medium-sized product that’s perfect for garnishes and customary use in recipes. It can also be practiced for cheese grating.
- The operation doesn’t get much more manageable than this unit’s 3-button switch panel. Simple switches for “on” and “off” use all the guesswork out of processing, while a “pulse” option allows for more precision control when you need it.
- Its direct drive makes for more durable food processing; whether you think to shred or julienne some potatoes, this food processor is perpetually ready to be at your service.
- The easily removable accessories of this food processor make wiping much more comfortable. To help save your counter space, the bottom of the processor is minimal.
- It has a locking mechanism that restricts you from running the processor without the work bowl being closed.
- The Robot Coupe R2N flaunts a lever-activated auto restart, presenting them as more user-friendly and optimizing throughput.
- The Robot Coupe R2N food processor has a 1-year limit against defects in the material and craft and includes labor to replace defective parts.
- Before the emergence of this food processor, the noise was seen as an integral part of food processors because virtually all previously manufactured processors are noisy. The Robot Coupe R2N food processor’s quietness is a distinctive feature worthy of mention.
- While you can get more affordable processors to shred, blend, julienne, and slice your food, none of them can match the speed and accuracy this Robot Coupe food processor offers. So, it will make your cooking not only more comfortable but also faster.
- Bowl is made from stainless steel, so you can trust that it will handle chopping, mixing, or other jobs that need to be performed for food preparation.
- To clean the bowl, transfer it from the mixer’s base and return it when you’re ready to start again.
- “S” blade assembly can make expeditious work of any size task, and the easy on/off switch makes operation offhand for both you and your staff.
- Monitor the development of ingredients by the transparent lid
- A connected feed kit for vegetables and fruit is built out of an ABS plastic lid that will be tough to break.
- It increases your tasks’ speed and makes your cuts and slices precise for you in a matter of seconds.
- The processor works quietly without making your environment noisy.
- The on and off switches make the food processor easy to use and operate.
- The unit has two disc accessories, which are 5/64″ and 5/32″ in diameter, and they can be used for grating a slicing. The devices also have 23 other discs, which can be purchased separately.
- R2N has been rated quite high on durability and product quality.
- The Robot Coupe R2N flaunts a lever-activated auto restart, presenting them as more user-friendly and optimizing throughput.
- The Robot Coupe R2N food processor has a 1-year limit against defects in the material and craft and includes labor to replace defective parts.
- One year warranty on all parts and performance
- Includes two variable speeds
- Occupancy of 3 control buttons for varied functions
- Pulse function assures good cuts
- Leak-proof lid
- Most suitable for commercial purposes
- Contains removable scrapers
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Excellent performance and incredible versatility;
- Relatively affordable for a primary commercial food processor;
- The most extended motor warranty of any commercial food processor;
- The convenience of external ejection chute on vegetable prep attachment
- Not fitting for chopping and juliennes as it is most proper for blending and regular chopping.
- It does not have a chute or hopper.
- The motor is only powerful enough for smaller establishments where it will be used just a few hours a day.
- It only comes with three-blade/disc attachments and one cutter bowl (other accessories are sold separately and can be pricey).
- No blade storage is included with your purchase.
- I can’t see ingredients through the cutter bowl.
2. Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef 16 Pro Food Processor
Breville is a trusted Australian company that has been manufacturing award-winning kitchen appliances for more than 80 years. While perhaps best known for creating the original sandwich toaster, Breville has been making waves in the food processor scene. Its Sous Chef 16 Pro is often outranking competitors like Cuisinart in product tests.
With multiple chute options, a swift-acting S-blade system, and eight precision tools, the hardworking Sous Chef lives up to its name as a cook’s right-hand man (or woman). Those who find themselves doing a lot of chopping, slicing, or shredding will undoubtedly find the Sous Chef deserving of its hefty price tag, but this commercial-grade food processor may not be worth the splurge for the average cook.
If you’ve been sitting on the fence trying to decide between the Sous Chef or a more affordable alternative, read on for our verdict. The Breville Sous Chef 16 pulled out all the promised stops in versatility and ease of use. The micro-serrated S-Blade delivers consistently chopped or sliced ingredients, which translates to evenly cooked, perfectly presented meals.
If you frequently cook for a large family or group of friends, the Sous Chef will quickly become indispensable. While it only includes one speed and two settings (on and pulse), accessories such as a Julienne disc, whipping attachment, French fry or vegetable stick disc, reversible shredding disc, adjustable slicer, and emulsifying disc offer added versatility and functionality.
We used the large chute and the reversible stainless steel shredding disc to shred potatoes and onions to make latkes. Having shredded potatoes and onions by hand to make these Jewish-style potato pancakes, we can confirm that using a food processor will save you loads of time and energy—not to mention a few tears!
Due to its extra-wide feeding chute, we found the Sous Chef 16 was far more efficient than its competitors at processing whole vegetables. The Julienne cutter, which we used to make long, thin carrot strips for a salad, and the French fry cutter we used to make sweet potato fries, were huge time savers and delivered satisfyingly uniform ingredients. A few quick pushes of the Sous Chef’s pulse button also made ricing cauliflower a breeze.
The Sous Chef is equally ideal for smaller jobs such as pureeing smooth sauces and dips. If you’re unsure which blade type to use for your ingredients, you can refer to Breville’s handy food processing guide within the instruction manual for pointers.
The Breville Sous Chef boasts a 1200-watt, peak-power motor, an extra-large capacity food processor bowl, and count up and count down timers. The feature that perhaps most sets it apart from its competitors is a super-wide, 5.5-inch feed chute that makes longer slices and saves time and energy by allowing you to process more food at once.
The wide chute is perfect for processing large ingredients like potatoes or eggplants. In contrast, another included chute measuring 1.5 inches works best on long, thin ingredients such as carrots or cucumbers as it prevents them from tipping over during slicing.
The Sous Chef’s adjustable slicer disc allows you to control the thickness of fruit and vegetable slices, with 24 precise settings ranging from a paper-thin 0.3 millimeters to a thick and substantial 8 millimeters. This adjustable disc will dramatically cut the processing time needed to achieve your most large tasks’ desired results.
Due to its extra-wide feeding chute, we found the Sous Chef 16 was far more efficient than its competitors at processing whole vegetables. Weighing about 26 pounds, the 16-cup food processor is hefty, which is no trouble if you plan to keep it on your countertop but could become an issue if you prefer to store it out of sight in a cabinet.
Alas, this piece isn’t all function and no form: the Sous Chef’s design is aesthetically pleasing and surprisingly sleek and stylish considering its bulk. We think you’ll be proud to put this piece on display in your kitchen.
Breville left no detail overlooked when it came to crafting the Sous Chef. We’d be remiss if we didn’t mention its cleverly designed wall plug, which features a retractable cord and an easy-pull ring built into the plug head. Plus, unlike other food processor lids, which can be tricky to align and lock into place, the Sous Chef features helpful arrows indicating how to secure the lid to the bowl.
Though it comes with a somewhat intimidating 28-page instruction manual, the Sous Chef’s intuitive design makes it easy to assemble and use. The Sous Chef features a die-cast metal base, stainless steel blades, and a high-impact, BPA-free bowl. (Breville notes that some parts of the food processor are not BPA-free, though all parts that come in contact with food are.) It means you won’t have to worry about harmful toxins leaching into your food.
The Sous Chef comes with a 16-cup bowl and a removable 2.5-cup mini processing bowl, both of which feature a silicone seal to prevent any leakage when working with liquids like soups sauces. Non-skid rubber feet help keep this substantial machine in place, making for safe and stable food preparation. The Sous Chef comes in three colors: brushed aluminum, cranberry red, and black sesame.
This food processor is mostly dishwasher safe, except for the large food pusher. However, Breville does not recommend washing the bowl, lid, or attachments in the dishwasher regularly because extreme heat and harsh detergents can shorten their life span.
It’s also a smart choice to wash the bowl by hand since it is relatively fragile and takes up a lot of space in the dishwasher. Luckily, the Sous Chef’s smooth design and little nooks and crannies where food can get stuck make hand washing this piece super easy. After gently scrubbing all of the parts with a warm, soapy sponge, they were sparkling clean in no time. The touch buttons and LCD screen on the machine were also easy to wipe clean.
The Sous Chef does have a higher capacity, and in terms of longevity, versatility, and ease of use, there’s no doubt you’ll get a substantial return on your investment. Can you make equally delicious ingredients in a less expensive food processor? Perhaps, yes. But if you’re someone who uses a food processor multiple times a week or frequently cooks for big groups, we think it’s worth paying up.
If you’re into kitchen gadgets and don’t mind paying up for a best-in-class food processor, the Breville Sous Chef won’t disappoint. Its unparalleled motor power, high-quality materials, and sleek design make the appliance is well worth the splurge.
- It was also one of the largest, and we felt it was best suited for people who plan on doing large projects.
- It comes with an array of attachments and features that make it exceptionally versatile.
- It has two work bowls, one 16-cup bowl, and one 2.5-cup bowl. We loved this feature because the little bowl eliminates the need for a separate chopper unit and is very handy for smaller jobs like mincing garlic or parsley.
- In terms of liquid capacity, we found the large work bowl to hold about 5 cups, which should be plenty for most jobs but was less than the Cuisinart Elite Collection 2.0 16 Cup at 7.75 cups.
- Another feature we liked on the Breville was that the work bowls and pushers all have measurements marked on them to make them even easier to use.
- The Breville Sous Chef also comes with eight blade/disc attachments.
- The small and large stainless steel, universal ‘S’ blades are exceptionally sharp and can quickly and efficiently process any food.
- The plastic dough blade has duller edges and is designed for mixing/kneading. The stainless steel slicing disc is adjustable and features 24 different settings that offer varying degrees of thickness from 0.3mm to 8mm.
- the disc is easy to adjust and turns out an excellent, consistent slice
- The Sous Chef also comes with a reversible shredding disc (medium and fine), a julienne disc, a French Fries disc, and an emulsifying disc.
- The Breville Sous Chef is also designed with a standard 2-in-1 feeder tube system with the chutes located on the lid’s front.
- In addition to the small 2″ round feed tube, the Sous Chef had one of the most massive feed tubes at 5.75″ x 3″.
- Breville incorporates a ‘Safety Interlock System’ that ensures the unit will not start without the bowl, lid, and large pusher in position.
- There is no continuous processing through the large feeder tube, and that certain foods, like our russet potato, had to be cut in half to fit into the chute and engage the motor.
- The button controls were very responsive and easy to operate.
- The timer counts up or down, Displayed on an LCD screen, allowing you to process food more precisely. Overall, this Breville has excellent and expected functionality.
- With a 1,200-watt induction motor, the Breville is one of the most potent food processors we tested and exceptionally smooth and quiet.
- It has the most massive base we tested at 15.4 pounds, and the machine barely moved even during bigger jobs.
- Being able to choose from 24 different thickness options is impressive – mainly when it works as well as this system does
- The plastic parts and attachments are dishwasher safe, but Breville advises against washing them in the dishwasher too often because it will damage and shorten the plastic’s life.
- The Breville Sous Chef is enormous and requires a lot of space to store. It is designed with a retractable power cord, though, and the small work bowl fits inside the larger one.
- It also comes with a storage box for the blade/disc attachments, and the discs attachments all have a detachable spindle for easy storage.
- Whether you’re turning nuts into nut butter, perfectly slicing carrots or another chopping, dicing, shredding, or kneading, this workhorse delivers perfection every time.
- The design, as well, is attractive enough to keep out on your counter, but it probably wouldn’t fit under most standard cupboards.
- It comes with a limited 1-year warranty on the entire unit and a full 25-year motor warranty.
- The micro-serrated S-Blade delivers swift action for consistent chopping, mixing, and processing of various ingredients.
- The extra-wide feed chute cuts longer slices and makes processing faster and easier. The mini-feed chute prevents long thin ingredients like carrots from tipping over during slicing.
- Cut it up with 24 settings that let you choose your slices’ thickness from paper-thin 0.3 mm up to a thick and substantial 8.0 mm.
- The Sous Chef can count up or down, stopping the processor once the time is reached in countdown mode.
- The Sous Chef features a direct drive, high torque 1,200 W motor to easily handle the most challenging jobs in the extra-large 16 Cup (3.6 L) capacity Bowl.
- The space-saving storage box houses all attachments and cleaning utensils for convenient storage when not in use.
- For finer chopping tasks, the 1 L mini processing bowl is the perfect size for small ingredients.
- With precise slicing and dicing, each piece’s perfection allows for even cooking, even flavors, and a perfectly textured plate of produce—the result – a dish that tastes as good as it looks.
- Small Food Pusher is used for improved processing control of smaller ingredients. It also doubles as a measuring cup for adding/measuring ingredients. The food processor will run continually whether the small pusher is in or out.
- Large Food Pusher is for pushing food down the feed chute. The food processor will not start unless the large pusher is in place correctly.
- Feed Chute Safety System prevents the motor from operating unless the bowl, lid, and large food pusher are correctly locked in position.
- Super Wide Feed Chute, so large ingredients don’t have to be chopped before being fed into the food processor.
- Silicone Seal reduces the chance of leakage while processing large volumes of liquid ingredients.
- 16 cup bowl for dry ingredients and 12 cups for liquid (wet ingredients). The processing bowl locks onto the motor base.
- LCD Display with Count-Up & Count-Down Timer is used to set the desired time required for processing. Can count up or down, stopping the processor once the time is reached in count down mode.
- Solid Die-Cast Metal Base
- Direct Drive Motor with a safety braking system.
- Non-Skid Rubber Feet is for added safety and stability.
- All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- Excellent performance
- 25-year warranty
- 8 attachments
- Blade storage
- Wide feeder tube
- Large and small work bowls
- Attractive, intuitive design
- Quiet yet powerful motor
- Convenient storage box for accessories
- The sharpness and accuracy of the S blade
- The safety of the machine
- Its 1200 watt induction motor puts it above other food processors.
- That extra power really makes a difference and saves time in how long it takes to prepare the food before it is processed.
- It’s easier to work through large batches of food quicker and quieter.
- Large footprint
- Not all parts are dishwasher safe
- Poor emulsifying capability
3. Cuisinart DLC-2009 CHBMY Food Processor
There is no arguing that a food processor is a very convenient and versatile kitchen tool, but can this model replace your other trusted kitchen tools like your mandolin slicer, shredders, or mini chopper? Will it become your favorite small appliance?
The DLC-2009CHB-Prep-9 has excellent reviews and comes from a trusted brand, but does that guarantee that it works as advertised? The 9-Cup BPA-free Lexan work bowl is the right size to have. Many customers were happy with this size bowl.
Some people considered it a negative because this machine does not hold a lot of liquid, but this is not a blender, and it wasn’t designed for that purpose. Cuisinart gives guidelines for the amount of liquid that you can safely use without leaking, two ¾ cups of thin liquid and 6 cups of thick liquid. The bowl can take 4 cups of flour for bread dough, 4 cups of nuts, and 8 cups of chopped fruits and veggies.
Though this 9-Cup may seem that it can hold a lot, think about how you will use it and how much food you will be processing at one time. Do you have a large family or entertain a lot, or do you do a lot of canning? These questions will help you decide if this is the right size for you. The last thing you want to do is stop the machine and empty the bowl and repeat this process several times.
It’s inefficient and, in our opinion, defeats the whole purpose of having a food processor, which you purchased to say time in the first place, right? So when in doubt, it’s best to buy the bigger capacity model.
This work bowl does not come with the compact cover, available with the DLC-10S Pro Classic model, only the cover with the wide mouth feed tube. The Cuisinart-DLC-2009CHB-Prep-9 has a wide mouth feed tube that can take whole fruits and veggies, like potatoes. It dramatically cuts down on the amount of pre-cutting that you have to do.
The included dough blade will have you baking like a pro. You can make all kinds of dough in this machine, from cookie dough to bread and pizza dough and Indian flatbreads. If you’re making yeast-based doughs, you want to be careful and not pulse too much as this can heat the bowl and kill the yeast. Check out our review on Best Toasters.
With the smooth, clean touchpad controls, you won’t have to worry about food getting trapped between or inside the control buttons. The DLC-2009CHB-Prep-9 has two speeds plus the off button. Pulse – The pulse button lets you chop up foods to the size you want. It gives you more control over the final product’s consistency.
Use a light touch when pulsing, especially when processing foods with high water content like onions and tomatoes. Otherwise, you’ll end up pureeing everything when you wanted it chopped or shredded.
You’ll use the on button when you need to process continuously, for instance, when you’re making nut butter, chopping hard foods, or making herb butter. Inside the sleek stainless steel finish housing base hums a powerful 600-watt induction motor engineered to tackle all of your tough processing jobs.
The induction technology is what makes the machine relatively quiet, reliable, and virtually maintenance-free. The standard discs that come with the Cuisinart-DLC-2009CHB-Prep-9 9-Cup Food Processor are: Stainless steel serrated medium slicing disc (4mm) – You can use the large feed tube along with the slicing disc to quickly get uniform slices of potatoes for your scalloped potatoes recipe.
Stainless steel shredding disc is excellent for shredding cabbage for coleslaw, carrots, or potatoes for homemade hash browns. Chopping/ mixing blade is the workhorse of the blades and probably gets used the most. It can chop raw or cooked veggies and meat, make nut butter and sauces, and puree foods.
Detachable disc stem attaches to either of the discs before you put them into the processor. Since there is only one stem, if you’re using both discs in the same job, then you’ll have to stop the machine, remove whichever discs you’re currently using, remove the stem and attach it to the other disc.
A minimal number of customers said they were getting inconsistent results when chopping and slicing certain vegetables, particularly onions and carrots. Even using the pulse button, they were unable to get uniform pieces. Some of the pieces were finely chopped when chopping onions, while some were left in more significant pieces.
The same inconsistency happened when slicing carrots. Some of the pieces were wafer-thin, while others were thicker. However, most users said the slicing disc slices “any vegetable” quickly and uniformly. I think there are learning curves and some experimentation involved in getting the results you want.
Cuisinart BDH-2 Blade and Disc Holder – Since these blades and discs are razor-sharp, I recommend you purchase the blade and disc holder to store them when not in use. The holder has slots for three cutting discs, the dough and chopping blades, and the disc stem. It is a convenient, compact, and safe way to keep all the blades and discs clean and organized. The lid also locks for safety.
You can use your existing blades and discs from the DLC-8, DLC-10, and DLC-2007N and the specialty discs (2mm and 6mm slicers and the French fry disc) in this model. The included spiral-bound instruction booklet is beneficial, easy to follow, and has many great recipes for you to try with your new machine.
The 9-Cup capacity seems to be the perfect size for most people. It’s not too small like the 7-Cup and not too big either. If you make your salad dressings, you’ll find the little “drizzle” hole in the bottom of the small pusher to be indispensable. You can pour your oil or another emulsifier into the pusher, and it slowly and evenly drips it into the bowl to be blended with the other ingredients already there.
The removable pusher assembly (which fits into the wide mouth feed tube) consists of a: small pusher, which makes it easier to slice or grate long thin items like carrots or celery, and a large pusher used for bulky veggies like butternut squash, cabbage, or lettuce.
Food prep is a cinch with the Cuisinart-DLC-2009CHB-Prep-9 9-Cup Food Processor. From chopping garlic and shredding cheese to making fresh hummus and homemade bread, this unit does it all, plus it looks good on your countertop. If you’re on the Paleo, vegan, or raw food diet and need to do lots of chopping, this machine will come in handy.
If you’re into canning or you are a gardener with lots of produce to can and freeze, this model will make short work of your chopping, slicing, and grinding jobs and make your canning so much easier. In our opinion, the DLC-2009CHB-Prep-9 will make your food preparation go so much faster, freeing up your time to do other things.
- It comes standard with an excellent selection of blades, including a dough blade.
- Powerful motor 600-watt motor that is quiet and can handle heavy processing like kneading dough and grinding meat
- Extra attachments available to give you more versatility in processing
- BPA free work bowl
- High-speed processing
- If you have specialty blades from an older model (DLC-8, DLC-10, and DLC-2007N), they can work with this one as well.
- A trusted brand that has been making food processors for a long time
- With its powerful motor, this convenient food processor quickly and easily slices, dices, chops, and purees, reducing prep time in the kitchen.
- The appliance comes with a large 9-cup work bowl that makes it easy to create an entire meal from scratch.
- The unit’s extra-large one-piece feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables and allows for continuous processing.
- Accessories include a stainless-steel medium slicing disc (4 mm), a stainless-steel shredding disc, a chopping/mixing blade, and a detachable disc stem, plus a plastic spatula and a recipe/instruction book.
- The unit’s compact build means it will fit comfortably on any countertop, and its brushed stainless finish adds a touch of elegance to any modern kitchen.
- All removable parts clean up easily by hand or in the dishwasher.
- The food processor measures 9-1/2 by seven by 13 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty with a 10-year limited warranty on the motor.
- Brushed Stainless Steel housing for enhanced durability-Lexan work bowl virtually shatterproof, dishwasher-safe
- Speed automatically adjusts to ensure proper dough consistency; does not include DVD and the blade
- Big enough to handle family-sized tasks and compact enough to effectively perform smaller jobs.
- Perfect for the busy kitchen. Add large portions, including whole vegetables and fruits, through the Supreme Wide-Mouth Feed Tube – no precutting required.
- Chop, slice, shred, mix, purée, and knead with the greatest of ease.
- The slicing and reversible shredding disc power through food prep with speed and ease, accompanied by the stainless steel blade for maximum efficiency.
- Houses 600-watt motor for powerful performance.
- Easy to operate On, Off, and Pulse. The Pulse button allows you to have full control over how much or little you want food processed.
- The food processor measures 9-1/2 by 7 by 13 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty with a 10-year limited warranty on the motor.
- The unit’s compact build means it will fit comfortably on any countertop, and its brushed stainless finish adds a touch of elegance to any modern kitchen.
- All removable parts clean up easily by hand or in the dishwasher.
- The unit’s extra-large one-piece feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables and allows for continuous processing.
- Accessories include a stainless-steel medium slicing disc (4 mm), a stainless-steel shredding disc, a chopping/mixing blade, and a detachable disc stem, plus a plastic spatula and a recipe/instruction book.
- The appliance comes with a large 9-cup work bowl that makes it easy to create an entire meal from scratch.
- Wide-mouth feed tube
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Very easy to clean
- Razor-sharp blades
- Power cord stores in base
- Compact space-saving design
- Powerful motor that can slice, chop, dice, and mince in seconds
- It is enough to make nut butter and knead the dough
- It makes short work without the motor feeling the least bit warm.
- The speed of rotation causes heat that degrades the quality of juice produced
- The juice won’t stay fresh for very long, dissolving in a matter of minutes
- Juice contains a high amount of solids or pulp and indigestible fibre.
- Nuts and seeds are not recommended to be juiced in this type of juicer, so making nut milk on Aicook centrifugal juicer is a no-go
4.Breville BFP660SIL Food Processor
Here’s a food processor that remains up to its name. With an unyielding build, simple controls, and an intelligently composed body, and a diverse and useful collection of standard attachments, the Breville Sous Chef 12 is the right-hand man you always required in the kitchen.
Are you prepping a half-dozen pies for Thanksgiving? This puppy originates with a specialized dough attachment and can strike out flaky pastry batches in a blink.
Are you gazing down five pounds of onions for French onion soup? With its strong motor and spinning blade, the Sous Chef 12 will make fast work of them, saving you not only time but cuts in the process.
Though this design is a slightly smaller sibling to Breville’s headliner 16-cup food processor (called the Sous Chef), we spotted its 1000-watt motor and 12-cup dry capacity (8 ½ cups for liquid) more than sufficient, and the blades and shredder labored us well. (If you want a mini prep bowl or any of the extra attachments that arise with the larger Sous Chef, they’re open for individual purchase.)
In other words: unless you’re feeding a small army or running a take-out business from your home, you likely won’t yearn the four extra cups—especially since that small downshift in size also begins with a $100 difference in price.
Though Breville is not as large a name in the food processor field, the company is known for being a leader in intelligent design—and beyond the Sous Chef’s sheer power, its assortment of thoughtful, user-driven design tweaks made it stand out from the pack.
The work bowl is elementary to attach and detach, never leaks, and doesn’t require the latching, turning, and locking common with other models. All the Sous Chef 12 components feel great in hand from a virtually tactile standpoint, especially the smooth ergonomic handle on the work bowl and the lid. The working bowl has measurements written in both cups and milliliters, and how the handy pour spout makes it feel like a nice big measuring cup when designing it from the base to the counter.
The Breville sports a wider “feed chute”—the hole in the top of the lid that you push ingredients within—than many of the other models we tried, which makes the means of dicing and shredding more comfortable since you don’t have to cut the ingredients into smaller pieces.
Unlike the Cuisinart’s, the Breville’s slicing disc is adjustable from 0.3mm to 8mm, making it a legitimate replacement for your mandoline. Its pulse function is quick and powerful; when chopping onions, the results were neat and precise, producing consistent size pieces.
It quickly dispatches blocks of sharp cheddar cheese into delicate and even shreds, leaving almost no waste behind. Making pie dough in it was quiet and comfortable—all it took was a few whirrs for the flour and the butter to pulse together—and the mess was so minimal that I didn’t even have to wash my hands afterward. Love coffee check out these Best Nespresso Machine.
The Breville is larger than the Cuisinart—it weighs about a pound or two more and stands an inch taller—but because of the proportions, it looks less clunky.
The company doesn’t recommend washing the bowl, lid, and attachments in the dishwasher regularly as the high temps and detergent may shorten their life span, which is admittedly a downside. It was still the most accessible food processor to hand wash because there are few nooks and crannies.
Best of all, despite being the most powerful food processor in our lineup, it was also the quietest. The food processor is one serious machine, but it doesn’t roar as it does purr.
- a 12-cup dry capability (so much bigger, making doubling up recipes a breeze)
- It has an 8½ cup liquid capacity.
- It has three feed chute options. It has a 5-inch deep feed chute wide enough for stout vegetables like potatoes or wedges of cabbage, a 2 ¾-inch medium feed chute, and a 1½-inch mini-feed chute well with tall thin components like carrots, holding them upright during slicing and shredding.
- Push-in cord storage
- Big shock BPA-free vessel
- Stainless steel shaft
- Non-slip feet (this is a great feature, especially when you are working with the dough when some machines tend to bounce nearby the countertop)
- a pulse button for the most control over how long you concoct (useful for things like cutting butter into flour for pastry)
- a Micro-Serrated S Blade, which can also make mincemeat
- an adaptable slicing disc (with 24 setting settings from paper-thin (0.3mm) to deep cut (8.0mm) to customize and create eatery quality accuracy cuts)
- a reversible shredding plate (with the choice for coarse or fine grating)
- a dough blade (this is plastic and more delicate than the Serrated S Blade and “inspires the gluten strands to be stretched, not cut “as with a metal blade and has served well with some yeasted dough)
- A heavy-duty 1000-watt machine with a 10-year warranty
- It’s quiet! Even though it’s a logically powerful machine, it is much more moderate than our old food processor. It seems and feels like it should make a lot of sounds, but looks can be deceptive.
- It’s quick. The motor is substantially more powerful than our old food processor, and it gets the job done fast.
- Every blade and accessory and all of the edges work beautifully. From puréeing soups, grating chocolate, preparing pastry, slicing and grating veggies, and even “kneading” some yeasted doughs, it handles every task given with ease (and the motor doesn’t appear to strain like some other processors).
- It doesn’t have a hole when you remove the blade or attachment. When you need to pour ingredients from the bowl into another bowl, half of them don’t drip down the hole where the bowl fits into the base. The Sous Chef 12 is a fully enclosed bowl that doesn’t have that issue. It seems like a minute thing, but it’s notable.
- It is easy to clean. Though it has a lot of components, they clean up pretty quickly (not too many nooks and crannies for food to get caught)
- Robust induction motor handles countless prep jobs: slicing vegetables, grinding cheese, mixing batters, mixing dough and pureeing soups, and cutting herbs or nuts.
- Die-cast base presents extra stability, especially under heavier loads.
- 12-cup capacity is for dry ingredients while 9-cup capacity is for liquid ingredients
- 1000W powerful motor that can serve your every need in a flash
- It includes a sizeable 12-cup capacity Work bowl plus a nesting two half cup-capacity bowl for smaller prep tasks.
- BPA-free plastic work bowls.
- Micro-serrated universal S blade, dough blade, and mini blade for use with two 1/2-cup work bowls.
- It has Stainless-steel cutting discs that are flexible slicing discs along with the reversible shredding disk.
- Push-in cord storage assists in keeping the countertop tidy.
- Safety Interlock System and overload protection promote safe operation.
- Slicing disc adjustable from paper-thin to thick-cut and precisely maintains the setting through hundreds of slices.
- It has a Reversible shredding disc for fine and coarse grating.
- A large 5″-wide feed tube eliminates the need to precut most ingredients.
- Momentary pulse and pause buttons are for maximum control.
- All accessories fit into a handy plastic organizing case.
- Excellent at chopping onions, mincing parsley, grinding parmesan cheese, slicing tomatoes, and kneading dough
- Good at shredding carrots and mozzarella
- Clear, thorough manual
- Easy to assemble
- Easy-to-use controls
- Includes a pulse feature
- Some parts dishwasher safe
- A reversible shredding disc is also available
- The large feeding tube can be used to put produce as it is without the need for additional preparation time
- The powerful motor makes the process much fast
- Only one power setting
- Heavy in weight
5. Ninja Blender and Food Processor System
So you are contemplating purchasing a professional Ninja blender but don’t know which model is meriting the price and reliable enough to be safely used in your home kitchen. With a profusion of models available for evaluation, it’s natural not to feel confident picking out the appropriate model, such that you do not thoroughly acknowledge all the value of its role and effects.
Ninja blenders are famous mainly because they are durable, long-lasting, and easy to manage. These units need almost no maintenance to stay effectively operational for a lifetime.
If you think these blenders can only proffer smoothies, you’re wrong. They attend to more than one purpose and interest to more than one type of customer. With just one ingenious little device, different cookery activities, from mixing to whisking, can be initiated in a concern of minutes.
Despite being constructed with high-quality materials, most Ninja products are reasonably priced than their counterparts, providing the options that make owning a fantastic blender easier for those with more established incomes.
Do you want to live longer but don’t want to spend a ton of time making your diet healthier to accomplish that goal? If so, a good Ninja blender is non-negotiable. With all the benefits this blender offers, it will undoubtedly be a worthy investment for experimenting with more greens in your daily meals.
Ninja Blender and Food Processor System with 1200-Watt Base is a relatively new blender released at the end of 2015. It is available in two packages B 1494 and BL492. That although they have an identical motor base and control come with a different selection of containers.
The Nutrition Ninja Auto-IQ Compact System has a few similarities with the BL480. It comes with a more powerful motor, an additional light food processor bowl, and a more extensive container selection. The review below will determine the difference between BL492 and 81494 models and all the strong and weak sides of this popular gadget.
The Ninja Blender and Food Processor System single-serve attachment makes relatively smooth drinks, including green smoothies with hard and leafy ingredients. The blender homogenizes well nuts and chia seeds in glasses but cannot blend berries properly, leaving often unprocessed strawberry and Blueberry seeds residues.
The 48 ounces jar cannot make smooth smoothies, leaving a few chunks of drinks and unprocessed food on a container’s wall. The 40 ounces bowl (used with lower food processor style blades) produces somewhat grainy drinks no matter what function is used and how many cycles are run. However, the 40 ounces bowl is good at food processing jobs.
The Ninja Blender and Food Processor System do not include any juicing attachment and make textbook juice that separates the fiber from the liquid. But the single-serve extension with enough liquid added is quite capable of processing relatively smooth smoothies, aka “whole juice.
The single-serve attachment and 40 ounces bowl crush ice cubes quickly, frozen ingredients into a snow-like consistency without any liquid added. Thus, they both can produce ice cream, frozen yogurts, and other frozen desserts. No wonder they process well when the frozen ingredients are added with liquids in smoothies and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
The 40 ounces container is designed to puree raw and cooked fruit and vegetables well. It can easily make hummus, pesto, mash potato, or baby food; the only problem is that it does not have any tamper and may require stopping blender manual mixing and creating a good vortex.
The single-serve attachment is not very suitable for pureeing tasks. The instructions clearly state that the Ninja Blender and Food Processor System are not designed for processing hot liquids. So, it is not suitable for blending hot ingredients for soups without prior cooling or making bulletproof coffee.
The 40 ounces bowl is perfectly capable of chopping vegetables for salsa, salad mixes, and marinades. The blender can shred cheese, grate crumbs, and chop nuts. The single-serve attachment can make decent nut milk, but you may require a milk bag to strain the processed liquid for the best quality.
Processing nuts into nut butter is challenging for even more powerful blenders than the Ninja Blender and Food Processor System. Besides, this task usually requires using a tamper to remove air pockets and push ingredients for a better vortex. This machine does not come with a tamper. Thus, the blender is not able to make decent nut butter.
The blender comes with the dough hook to use with the 40 ounces container and is quite good at kneading dough, pie crust, and muffin batter. The blender can grind some flaxes or chia seeds and soft grains like oats but cannot produce baking quality hour from chewy grains. Single-serve container grinds slightly better than 40 ounces container.
Overall the Nutrition Ninja Auto-IQ Compact System is a reasonably versatile blender. The single-serve cups are making decent smoothies and able to process even though ingredients well. The 40 ounces bowl with a lower food processor type blade add functionality to the blender and is good at light food processing tasks and kneading the dough.
While the 48 ounces container (81491 modes) is designed to process a more considerable amount of food for smoothies, it is so bad at these tasks that it seems useless. The Nutrition Ninja Auto-IQ Compact System is a good blender option for those keen on the Ninja brand.
The blender comes with a nice single-serve attachment that makes good quality drinks and 40 ounces bowl for light to moderate food processing tasks. The major strength of this gadget is the ability to process ice up to a snow-like consistency.
But it also has some of the common Ninja weaknesses — the plastic gear and relatively average life expectancy. This particular machine’s upgrade compared to other Ninja modes is the excellent quality single-serve containers.
- Ninja auto-IQ Compact system has a control panel equipped with six buttons: start/stop, pulse, low, chop, smooth boost, blend, and extract.
- Start/ stop is used to run at high speed for about 60 seconds, or it can also be used to stop the processor before the set cycle time.
- The pulse button is used to run the processor a high burst of power for a few seconds. It is mostly used to break the ice or to chop down the vegetables.
- The low button is used to start the cycle of 30 seconds that will automatically shut down the processor at the end of the period. This is most useful when the processor is processing thick mixtures or when there is dough to knead.
- The chop function is pre-programmed with timed pulses and pauses. It does not have auto shut-off processes and ends the cycle manually by pressing chop or start/stops buttons when you reached your desired consistency. This function is handy for food prep jobs like salsa: chopping veggies, nuts, cheese, or meat.
- Smooth Boost is always used in conjunction with Blend or Extract functions. Smooth Boost and extract should be used when blending hard, leafy, or fibrous ingredients like kale or celery
- Extract you should choose Smooth Boost Yes or No, Yes for smoother, and No for textured consistency.
- Smooth Boost and Blend can be used for soft ingredients smoothies, shakes, protein drinks, and frozen cocktails. Before selecting Blend, you should choose Smooth Boost Yes or No for smooth or textured consistency.
- So, the start/stop, low, Smooth Boost and Extract, and Smooth Boost and Blend functions that runtime pre-set programs are very convenient for those users who want to press a button and come back for perfectly blended drinks without the need to monitor the process.
- The 40 ounces container comes with the tower-like sharp blade assemble, container lid, and container-motor base locking system, so it takes some skill to assemble and dissemble.
- The security-locked lid is quite convenient as it doesn’t allow the processor to open during the blending or other processes, making it safe for kids. You would need to stop the blender and then open the lid.
- The ninja control panel identifies the container which is connected to the motor by illuminating the appropriate light.
- The ninja auto-IQ compact system is not difficult to clean. The 40 and 48 ounces containers, all Tritan single-serve cups, and blade assemblies are top-rack dishwasher friendly. Only stainless steel cups and Sip and seal lids are hands wash only.
- The Ninja Auto-IQ Compact System motor base is made of plastic and a powerful 1200 watts motor to perform tight to heavy duties.
- It has suction cups that make this gadget stable on a counter during the operation.
- The blender is also equipped with a safety system that prevents damage to the motor and drive system. So if it is overloaded, the automatic shut-off will stop the motor.
- The 40 ounces polycarbonate Blend & Prep Bowl with a securely locked lid that could be used as a food processor, dough mixer, or for processing smoothies
- The 24-ounce single-serve double-walled stainless steel cup keeps frozen drinks colder for up to 4 hours.
- The interchangeable between all single-serve cups Sip Seal Lids spills free and allows security to take the drinks out.
- Nutrient & Vitamin extraction combines with Pro Extractor blades assembly to break down whole fruits and vegetables for refreshing, full-bodied nutrient juices.
- The Total Crushing/Chopping blades have a food processor design with six stainless steel sharp blades staggered around the plastic tower. The blades are only used with 40 ounces Blend & Prep Bowl.
- Pro Extractor Blade assembly is interchangeable between all single-serve cups and 48 ounces Container. It has standards design with 4-prongs stainless steel blades attached to the plastic body.
- The dough hook is made of plastic and fits into 40 ounces jar only for mixing dough and batters.
- 72 oz. Blender Pitcher with Total Crushing Technology (64 oz. max liquid capacity).
- 40 oz. Blend & Prep Bowl added versatility and functionality.
- 1200-Watt Auto-iQ Base.
- Two 24 oz. Tritan Nutri Ninja Cups.
- Chopping Blade and Dough Blade.
- Pro Extractor Blades Assembly.
- 2 Sip and Seal Lids.
- Instruction Book and 30-Recipe Inspiration Guide.
- Metal and plastic construction.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- Easy to clean.
- BPA free.
- Parts safe with a dishwasher.
- Powerful 1200 watts motor.
- Auto-IQ boosts technology.
- Pro Extractor blades assembly.
- Super sharp blades.
- It is constructed from super durable materials.
- Professional design suitable for many kitchen spaces.
- High-performance blending cuts through frozen ingredients easily.
- The Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ Compact System comes with selecting single-serve cups, which is very handy for making quick drinks and taking them out.
- The blender crushes ice into the snow-like consistency without liquid added.
- The blender includes good quality Tritan and stainless steels single-serve containers;
- The machine is relatively versatile with the single-serve attachment and food processor accessories
- Unevenness in chopping some things
- Tricky locking mechanism
- Foods get trapped between the lid and blades
6. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Food Processor
The Cuisinart name is synonymous with quality kitchen appliances, and the brand’s Custom 14-Cup Food Processor is no exception. With its 720-watt motor, extra-large feed tube, precise stainless steel blades, the Cuisinart Custom chops, mixes, slices, shreds, kneads, and purees a level that’s basically on par with the best-in-class (but also costliest-in-class) Breville Sous Chef. Cuisinart is the food processor money can buy if you’re on a budget, and it will more than meet the needs of the average cook.
There’s no overstating the time and energy this food processor will save you in the kitchen, especially if you frequently cook for a large family or group of friends. Between the metal chopping blade, slicing disc, shredding disc, and spatula, the Cuisinart Custom has you covered for most any kitchen prep. Its 720-watt motor is fast and powerful enough to handle a wide range of tasks, and it’s surprisingly quiet compared to other food processor functions.
The Cuisinart also boasts a broader food chute than most of its competitors, which is ideal for processing large ingredients like whole potatoes. The Cuisinart is also great at smaller jobs, including pureeing dips like hummus with tahini and white bean spread, and more complex, heavy-duty tasks like making pastry dough.
The Cuisinart’s swift-acting blade turned dough elastic in a matter of minutes with minimal effort. The Cuisinart Custom boasts a sleek and ergonomic design, with a brushed stainless steel body and easy-to-use paddle-style buttons. This machine has only one speed and a pulse button that’s very responsive to the touch, making chopping more efficient.
Cuisinart’s extra-large feed tube allows you to process whole fruits and vegetables, reducing the need for pre-cutting and saving you valuable time in the kitchen. Additionally, the appliance’s 14-cup work bowl is made of sturdy, high-quality materials and sized for big jobs such as slicing pounds of potatoes for latkes.
This food processor is also available in 4-, 8-, 11-, 12-, and 13-cup models with smaller dimensions. Weighing about 17.3 pounds, the 14-cup food processor is relatively heavy, which is no trouble if you plan to keep it on your countertop but could become an issue if you’d prefer to store it out of sight in a cabinet.
The Cuisinart Custom has a brushed stainless steel body as well as stainless steel blades and accessories. It features high-quality materials designed to be shatterproof, leak-proof, and resistant to water, scratches, heat, rust, chipping, tarnishing, staining, and odor. The work bowl is constructed of premium-quality Lexan plastic, ensuring that it is sturdy and will last for a long time.
Cuisinart notes that all parts of the food processor that come in contact with food are BPA-free, which means you don’t have to worry about dangerous toxins leaching into your food. The Cuisinart food processor is entirely dishwasher safe. But even if you choose to wash it by hand, you’ll find the process super easy. The Cuisinart Custom comes with a 3-year warranty for manufacturer’s defects and a 5-year warranty for the motor.
- The base of the Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY houses a powerful 720-watt motor, which is strong enough to handle pretty much everything you throw at it or in it.
- With a 14-cup capacity, it’s large enough to feed even the hungriest of families.
- It’s not just the bowl that’s large. The feed tube is wide enough to manage a sizeable whole potato.
- Having such a wide feed tube means less time cutting up veggies and fruit; this reduces food prep time.
- There’s also a smaller pusher with a small hole in its base that slots into the larger one to slowly pour in oil for emulsification.
- Along with the base, jug, lid, and chute, the Cuisinart comes with a slicing disc, a shredding disc, and a chopping blade that also acts as a dough hook.
- Its minimalist appearance means that it fits in most kitchens regardless of the decor.
- The base is black plastic housed in a band of brushed stainless steel.
- The whole device has a shallow profile, so it’s sturdy and not likely to tip over when accidentally bumped by a busy cook.
- the Cuisinart is large, but it is by no means bulky and should have no trouble fitting under most counters
- The Cuisinart does an excellent job chopping food using a chopping blade on both the Pulse and Continuous settings. In both cases, the pieces are all very evenly cut with no visibly ragged edges.
- Using the chopping blade and the Pulse setting, you can quickly grind up the nuts into a fine and evenly ground powder.
- The Cuisinart excels at slicing fruit and vegetables.
- The resulting slices are almost uniform, and despite their relative softness, they are clean cut out.
- Food processors can be loud, but the Cuisinart only emits a soft purr during operation.
- All the components, aside from the base, are dishwasher safe.
- The Cuisinart isn’t precisely feature-rich with only two settings, but we appreciated the simplicity of the controls and operation ease. Just two lever-like buttons control it. The button on the left turns the motor on, and the button on the right turns it off. The right button can also be used to pulse the motor.
- 14 Cup Work Bowl with Handle
- 720-watt motor large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” And “off/pulse” Buttons
- Work Bowl Cover with Extra Large Feed Tube
- Large Pusher and Sleeve Assembly
- Small Feed Tube and Pusher
- Stainless Steel Standard Slicing Disc (4mm) and Medium Shredding Disc
- Stainless Steel Chopping/Mixing Blade
- Detachable Disc Stem
- the cord has a length of 36 inches
- Instruction/Recipe Book
- Full 5-year Motor Warranty
- Limited 3-year Warranty on Entire Unit
- BPA Free
- dishwasher friendly
- The slicing disc makes beautiful whole slices with no torn edges.
- It slices whole fruits and vegetables, cooked meat, semi-frozen raw beef, and loaves of bread.
- The shredding disc processes most firm and hard cheese into long, attractive shreds.
- It also shreds vegetables like potatoes, carrots, and zucchini.
- This food processor seems to do everything cutting the effort of beating, grating, and chopping to practically zero.
- Several additional accessories are available for this food processor, and parts are super easy to find on the Cuisinart site.
- It is super easy to clean because all parts are dishwasher safe. The recipe book was a welcome addition to the pack that helped users get more out of the unit.
- This unit is intuitive and easy to use
- The plastic components are all BPA-free.
- Adjustable blades
- 3-year warranty
- It is heavy to keep moving it around
- Takes a lot of time to clean
- Dirt can build up in the safety mechanism on the bowl
- The Cuisinart struggled to shred cheese evenly, a let-down on an otherwise stellar performance record.
- The chute is at the rear of the bowl, making it pretty awkward to use, especially if it’s located under certain cabinets. The discs used for shredding and slicing are not adjustable, and clicking them into the stem can be tricky.
7. Braun FP3020 Food Processor
We have come to accept that many food processors make a lot of noise. We even expect them to be loud. Braun proves that a food chopper can work without being noisy even with a massive 12-cup bowl capacity is the Braun FP3020 12-Cup Ultra Quiet review.
The Braun FP3020 is a marvel of German engineering that functions as one of the food processor and a juicer. It comes with seven blades that you can use to chop, slice, knead, or whisk your food and runs on a 600W motor, which is surprising as quiet as it is powerful.
This entire ensemble (save for the motor, of course) is dishwasher-safe, making the usually arduous cleaning up a lot easier. Thankfully, it is quite affordable for its quality and versatility. The machine was also listed in Think cook’s large food processor of the year.
The body of the FP3020 is made of 18/8 steel, which is also known as stainless steel 304, the sturdiest and most durable food-safe stainless steel available. The first number in the ratio represents the chromium content (in percentage form) in the steel, while the second number tells you how much nickel is in it.
There is a lot of controversy surrounding nickel and its potentially harmful effects on your health. However, today there is not single stainless steel cookware or kitchen appliance that is completely nickel-free, which is because nickel gives stainless steel its corrosion-resistant properties. A manufacturer can always make a nickel-free food processing machine, but it will rust in no time and pose an even more significant danger to your health.
Rest assured that the FP3020’s nickel content is perfectly safe to have around your food. 18/8 stainless steel is the same material that most premium cookware is made out of. Expect this processor to last a long time while remaining perfectly safe for food preparation.
The FP3020 runs on a high-performance 600W motor, which, according to Braun, can produce up to 900W of power. Despite being so strong, this motor is tranquil. It just lets out a soft hiss instead of a full-blast bawl that many processors commonly produce.
The 12-cup work bowl that comes with the food chopper can process up to 9 cups of liquids, which is excellent news if you are a fan of making soups and sauces. If you are wondering about the number of solids it can handle, you can check the manual or experiment.
The FP3020 has a wide feed chute that can accommodate even whole cucumbers. Although chopping up fruits and veggies down to more manageable chunks before processing is not too much work, it is still nice to finally have a processor that will not require you to “pre-process” what it is supposed to process on its own.
You can select among the 11 available speed settings to match your food by turning the left control knob. Meanwhile, the knob to the right gives you three options: on, off, and pulse. When the unit is turned on, it will just continuously run at your desired speed. When in pulse mode, it will cycle itself on and off until you change the setting.
There is also a preset speed function, which takes effect instantly and cuts evenly, which has to be one of the few units that give you this much control over your cutting speed.
The FP3020 comes with seven blades, inserts, and a chopper to help you pull off nearly any meal prep task: chopping, slicing, grating, shredding, kneading, whisking, whipping, and blending. On the other hand, the citrus juicer add-on is so handy. It makes you wonder why other manufacturers are not putting juicers in their processors.
There are two main safety features in place in the FP3020. First, the unit will not run until the lid is safely locked in place. Second, its motor will automatically shut down if it gets overloaded. These are outstanding features because they do more than help prevent injury (and wasted food). They also help prolong the life of the appliance by ensuring that it is not overused or abused.
The Braun FP3020 12-cup, the ultra-quiet is the food processor, is one of those little luxuries you would not regret splurging on because it does a great job of justifying its price a lot higher than that of the average processor. The way it looks and sounds to its works is more than worthy of its price tag.
It does take up more counter space than an ordinary machine, but that could be due to the juicer. If you think about it, the space that the FP3020 takes up is still lesser than the space occupied by an average food chopper and a separate, average juicer.
The quiet motor further increases the unit’s appeal. There are many models out there that promise an extra quiet operation, but almost none of them deliver on it the way Braun does with the FP3020. Being accustomed to the loud, irritating sound of standard large food processors, we find this unit’s soft and smooth sound quite refreshing.
Moreover, it comes with many accessories that let you do various meal prep tasks minus the stress, the hassle, and the wasted time. It can chop, slice, knead, whisk, and a lot more with the blades that already come with it.
The only significant concerns we noticed about the FP3020 are base stability and replacement parts. Its base doesn’t have anything to hold it steady while cutting like suction cups, which even cheap models have. Replacement parts are also hard to come by and may be phased out soon.
All in all, though, we still highly recommend this food chopper. Having to hold it down while it processes your food is a small trade-off, and having to order replacement parts may even be unnecessary if the product is used well. It is German-made, after all.
- It is an energetic processor with a 600-watt power-packed motor. Nonetheless, it is capable of delivering a whopping 900 watts of peak power. It means that the motor is well equipped to handle an assortment of tasks such as mixing, shredding, slicing, chopping, dicing, grating, making purees and kneading dough, etc.
- The bowl capacity is topped off at 12 cups, sealed, which is great for making batches of freshly picked garden foods. It also holds and secures up to 9 cups of liquids, which is a tremendous advantage if you are an avid user of liquid dishes, such as smoothies and fruit juices.
- With the Braun FP3020, you are always in control with the easy-to-use speed control. Using the electronic dial, you can choose from a range of different speeds. It also features a preset speed function dial, which allows you to select the perfect speed for a particular dish or beverage.
- The FP3020 can perform a multitude of tasty tasks, which include duplicating as a citrus juicer. With a top-rated S blade, slicing/shredding/grating inserts, dough tool blade, whipping/ blending tool, and the ultimate kugel potato latkes blade, it has enough accessories to provide something for the discerning cook. It also includes an additional mini chopper attachment.
- The processing bowl locks onto the base tightly. It won’t allow you to operate the processor until the lid is closed correctly. In case you forget to put the lid on, it will not start.
- The Braun FP3020 measures 15.3 inches by 14.8 inches by 11.5 inches in size. It is a compact little machine that compliments petite kitchens well. Weighing only 9.9 pounds, this is a remarkable lightweight processor that’s easy for you to move in and out of cabinets.
- Easy to clean as all parts except the base with the motor are dishwasher friendly.
- The Braun FP3020 comes with a one-year warranty, which can be extended for an additional cost.
- Quick to put together.
- Silent strength Ultra-Quiet.
- Energy-efficient with low power consumption.
- Compact design Easy to store.
- Easy to clean: Every part (except the base with the motor) is dishwasher safe.
- It comes with seven blades that you can use to chop, slice, knead, or whisk your food and runs on a 600W motor, which is surprising as quiet as it is powerful.
- It is quite affordable for its quality and versatility.
- The processor’s body is made of 18/8 steel, which is also known as stainless steel 304, the sturdiest and most durable food-safe stainless steel.
- The 12-cup work bowl that comes with the food chopper can process up to 9 cups of liquids.
- It has a wide feed chute that can accommodate even whole cucumbers.
- You can select among the 11 available speed settings to match your food by turning the left control knob.
- There is also a preset speed function, which takes effect instantly and cuts evenly.
- The FP3020 comes with seven blades, inserts, and a chopper to help you pull off nearly any meal prep task
- the unit will not run until the lid is safely locked in place
- its motor will automatically shut down if it gets overloaded.
- It comes with a variety of blades and accessories
- Convenient due to 600W powerful motor
- Detachable parts make it easy to clean.
- Variable speeds make it versatile.
- All parts are dishwasher safe except the base containing the motor.
- Low power consumption and energy-efficient
- User-friendly design
- Has an overload protection feature to prevent damage
- It doesn’t puree well
8. Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Food Processor
There’s probably nothing better than the ability to make a customized dessert or a delicious cup of smoothie from the comfort of a home, which is where the Ninja BL770 comes in handy.
This appliance conveniently moonlights as a blender and food processor. It also boasts an impressive performance that allows it to make perfect nutrient-laden smoothies, soups, and purees in a fine consistency.
The Ninja BL770 is a powerful kitchen appliance that combines a blender’s functionality and a food processor. It comes with multiple attachments like different blades and containers for various kitchen functions like making dough, purees, juice, and margaritas. This versatile device also features a 1500-watt motor, 72 oz. Pitcher, a 64-ounce food processor bowl, and 2x 16 oz. Cups.
The Ninja BL770 flaunts the stylish and sleek appearance typical of Ninja Mega blenders. It comes with a clear, tall pitcher sitting on a large, black base that houses the motor and touchpads. This blender is mostly comprised of heavy-duty plastic that makes it look tough enough to withstand rough handling.
With everything intact, the Ninja BL770 measures 9.5 x 8.2 x 17.75 inches and weighs about 9.2 pounds, which means that it’s not too heavy or bulky to move around the kitchen. Also, with a base measuring 8.2 inches, this blender takes minimal space on the countertop.
While these dimensions allow the blender to fit perfectly on the kitchen countertop, they make it quite challenging to store the entire unit intact in kitchen cabinets. These containers are comprised of strong plastic and are BPA-free as well as Dishwasher-safe. The leading pitcher comes with a pouring spout on the lid, while the two single-serve cups feature to-go covers that with drinking spouts.
All the containers are clear, thus allowing the user to monitor the blending process’s progress and consistency. Ninja BL770 comes with four different boxes: the foremost pitcher, food processor bowl, and two single-serve cups. The Ninja BL770 boasts a potent 1500-watt motor that meets the user’s food processing and blending needs in a matter of seconds.
A powerful motor saves homeowners a lot of food preparation time and allows them to spend more time enjoying their food or smoothie. It also comes with multiple blade options and containers, facilitating its functions both as a blender and food processor.
The various blade options specialized for different user requirements include: The four and six-stack blades are used for high-power blending jobs like making smoothies from fruits and veggies and crushing frozen ingredients to make margaritas.
The dough blades are ideal for preparing cookies, bread, and desserts. The single-serve blades come in handy when making individual wholesome juices. Just like all Ninja blenders, the BL770 is incredibly easy to operate. It comes with a simplistic control panel with clearly indicated touch buttons. It also features a lock safety mechanism that prevents the blender from working until the user locks the lids and jars in their rightful places.
The Ninja BL770 also comes with five different speed settings: high, medium, low, pulse, and single-serve, which facilitates distinct blending and food processing functions. Low speed is ideal for making dough for cookies, pies, bread, or pizzas. It works particularly well in conjunction with the dough blade and the food processing bowl.
Medium speed is useful in processing or emulsifying such foodstuffs as dips, apple sauces, spreads, baby food, and stewed fruits, which is a versatile speed that can also be used with a single-serve cup, bowl, or pitcher.
High Speed is used for grating, chopping, ice crushing, and pureeing. It’s particularly ideal for making smoothies, soups, or milkshakes. Users may use this speed in conjunction with any container, depending on their specific needs.
Single Serve is perfect for individual needs. It comes in handy when pureeing, ice crushing, chopping, grating, processing, or mincing ingredients. Pulse Function is utilized to mix the ingredients and control the blending and food processing consistency.
Consisting of safe dishwasher parts, the Ninja BL770 doesn’t give users a hard time when it comes to cleaning. Users may place the pitcher, bowl, and cups on either the top or lower part of their dishwasher, but the lids and blades should go on the top rack.
This blender may also be washed by adding soapy water into the pitcher and pressing the pulse button. Users should subsequently rinse the blender’s components thoroughly under running water. Besides the multiple blades and containers that make the Ninja BL770 a versatile device, it comes with a one-of-a-kind Auto-IQ function that works with all the speed settings and pulse function.
This feature activates pulses in a unique pattern that allows them to blend and pause intermittently until the ingredients are smooth. The Ninja BL770 blender also utilizes Total Crushing Technology and comes with an inspiration book with recipes.
Besides the multiple blades and containers that make the Ninja BL770 a versatile device, it comes with a one-of-a-kind Auto-IQ function that works with all the speed settings and pulse function. This feature activates pulses in a unique pattern that allows them to blend and pause intermittently until the ingredients are smooth.
This bender also comes with dough blades, making it is an excellent choice for families that relish deserts and homemade cookies, bread, and pizza. The large food processing bowl and dough blades also make the Ninja BL770 a must-have appliance for small restaurants dedicated to offering their customers delicious deserts and fortune cookies.
This powerful machine is an excellent weapon of choice for all blending and food processing needs. Its superior performance and versatility are supported by its 1500-watt motor, several blending containers, and a food processing bowl that work remarkably well in conjunction with multiple blades.
- This product will effortlessly pulverize ice to snow in seconds but will also make up to 2 lbs. of dough in less than 30 seconds.
- The food processor and blender combo sports are an exquisite, sleek design that will suit any kitchen – traditional or modern.
- Made out of BPA-free, dishwasher-safe material, Ninja combines stylish matte black with thick clear plastic.
- This 1500W appliance definitely delivers in terms of sheer power.
- It has a built-in Total Crushing Technology that enables the blades to pulverize whole fruits and vegetables in seconds. The blender will make sauces and smoothies in no time at all.
- The dough blade in the food processor is also strong in this Ninja model. The mixing dough will take 30 seconds, and it is also capable of chopping up veggies.
- The blender even has a dedicated single-serve setting for quick use.
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies;
- The cups are equipped with to-go lids, ensuring that you won’t have to deal with annoying spills.
- Swapping between the blender and the food processor is remarkably easy because you only have to switch between the pitcher and the bowl.
- Ninja Mega Kitchen System will not take up much space on your counter, especially if you compare it to having several different appliances instead of just one.
- Reversible slicing/shredding disc and grating disc for perfect, even results
- Eight cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping, making up to 2 pounds of dough in 30 seconds.
- Two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja cups with to-go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go.
- This ninja machine has enough power to make nut butter, although it is a bit gritty.
- The ninja kitchen system control panel cooperates with 6 buttons- power, pulse, single-serve, dough, blend and crush speed buttons.
- The blender is also easy to assemble and dissemble.
- The single-serve cup and blades are easy to clean and dishwasher-friendly.
- The base unit exterior housing is lightweight, but it is equipped with a special lever that locks the machine to the counter.
- The stable bottom makes it stable and prevents any traveling over the counter during operation.
- This blender is very well-built. The plastic used feels solid, although the transmission gear could have been metal, which would feel more durable. On the upside, the assembly of all pieces is premium, and there are no gaps. Overall, it feels high-end.
- This blender also comes with additional blades for the personal jars and the food processor attachment.
- The power cord is long enough for you to reach an outlet near your counter. However, it doesn’t have any stowaway compartment to hide it when not in use.
- The advanced crushing technology and a high-power blade give you an added advantage to crush and pulverize fruits, vegetables, and ice fast. If you want snow from the ice, it can be made in just a matter of seconds, and it can make your dips, smoothies, and sauces in no time.
- The food processor comes with a capacity to handle 8 cups of your food, which allows you to chop and make the dough as and when required easily. The blades are all made of stainless steel, which makes the chopping performance great, and even every time you use it. The blades used to make dough can mix 2 pounds of dough within 30 secs.
- The vitamin and Nutrient extraction abilities give the food a better taste and make them nutritious as well. Whenever you make a smoothie out of fruits or vegetables, you get all the goodness in the drink intact. The Ninja Nutri Technology delivers quality and healthy beverages full of fiber and vitamins every time you use it.
- The Crushing Pitcher can pulverize the ice into snow very quickly, making frozen drinks and in cream smoothies.
- The Food processing bowl can process 8 cups of food, which makes it easier for you to chop things easily. With a high-quality stainless steel blade, the bowl can mix dough of 2 pounds within 30 secs.
- You can make the drinks and take them with you while you are going somewhere using the 2 Ninja cups that come with lids.
- The parts are BPA-free, and you can wash each of the parts in the dishwasher, which makes it easier to use.
- The system comes with a 1500-watt machine, Food processing bowl, Crushing Pitcher, Ninja Cups, and also a recipe book with which you can make delicious food in no time at all
- Can be really good at grinding the coffee beans.
- If you want to make smoothies and margaritas quickly, there is nothing better than this.
- You can easily change the blades according to your requirement.
- The jars are really easy to fit, and they are designed so that it won’t matter if you are a left-hander or right-hander.
- You can use the lids a lot easier.
- The control panel is user-friendly.
- You can wash each part in your dishwasher.
- Even if you make tomato sauce, it does not retain any stain.
- this Ninja model comes with a huge processor bowl and an even bigger blender pitcher
- With a power of 1500 watts, this product is fast and thorough.
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe for easy & safe use.
- Auto-IQ technology that facilitates aided blending and food processing
- This blender’s feet feature rubber fittings that come in handy in stabilizing the unit during the blending process
- Comes with a separate food processor bowl with a 64-ounce capacity
- It is a powerful blender that can easily handle ice and can crush ice cubes into snow cones consistently.
- The sound is rather loud while working.
- The pulse speed is only one.
- Although this machine is multifunctional, its functionality is achieved by many moments that make the system bulky and overly complicated to use.
- The motor, blades, and motor to the blade coupling system are constructed with many plastic parts that make the blender not very long-lasting.
- The main pitcher blade is designed so that, despite the powerful motor, it does not handle green vegetables and fibrous ingredients well. Making smoothies from these ingredients is too lumpy and textured.
- This machine is quite complicated to set up for running and to clean.
- Containers are made from very low-quality polycarbonate that may develop cracks within one year of frequent use. The containers are not designed to handle hot temperatures, which is desirable for a blender that claims to be professional.
- This machine, with its multiple attachments, requires a decent amount of kitchen space to store. If you have a problem with storage space, then this blender may not suit you.
9. Cuisinart 8 cup food processor
One household name in the industry is Cuisinart, manufacturing some of the top-most kitchen appliances and products that a modern kitchen should have. One such product is the Cuisinart Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor, which is designed to handle both big and small jobs.
If you are wondering about this processor, here are some insights that can help you make the right decision. From functionalities like cutting and slicing veggies/fruit in optimum sizes at a rapid pace to incorporating a body made to last, this food processor is technologically brilliant at its finest.
This particular breed of processor offers a wide feed chute making it convenient for users to put in fruit and vegetables without dicing them beforehand. Moreover, with its razor-sharp eight blades and discs attachments, it means less prep time and more time to do other things.
If you want to slice, chop, grate, or shred food components into pea-sized perfection for your recipe, you will need the help of a food processor like the Cuisinart 8 cup food processor. Whether you plan to chop vegetables for several weeknight dinners or make a batch of stir-fry and coleslaw for a crowd, a food processor will save you a bunch of time.
Not everyone needs a massive (and bulky) food processor. Most people need a medium-sized one at best. If you do not plan on using the food processor regularly or do not cook food daily, then the Cuisinart Elemental 8 cup food processor is for you.
While a 14-cup variant might sound impressive, it is also a lot of machinery. Most people would use something of that size about three times a year. Something smaller, like this particular 8 cup food processor, with the right amount of options and controls as well as a good motor, is something that might fit your needs better.
There is absolutely no doubt that the Cuisinart Elemental does what it is supposed to do. The food processor has the right-sized bowl for the amount of food needed for an average family daily. The juicer is also packed with the right amount of power and processing speed. You can chop almost everything without any hassle.
It is the original Cuisinart food processor. Once you open the package, you will see the Elemental food processor with the dimensions of 7.6-inches x 9.6-inches x 15.2 inches. The weight will be approximately six pounds.
The 8 cup food processor also has a work bowl, with measurements inscribed on its sides. This work bowl is made from acrylic. You will see an opening in the cylinder which connects with the feed tube in the clean Cuisinart food processor lid of this work bowl.
You will also be given a tube pusher with teeth-like projections at the bottom so that vegetables and fruits are pushed down the feed tube more efficiently. The feed tube also has a small hole at its center so that you can add any liquid like oil or water while food processing is going on. The lid locks perfectly with the bowl and can be replaced and removed easily.
The Cuisinart Elemental food processor is packed with a 250-Watt motor. You will also see four touchpad buttons on top of the processor’s front base. You will see two different discs that are made of stainless steel. These discs can be reversed for different types of slicing or shredding jobs. There is also an S-shaped blade made of stainless steel.
This blade can be used for kneading, pureeing, mixing, and chopping. One significant aspect of this processor is the touchpad controls, which are all rubberized for ease of use. The buttons give access to functions like off, pulse, high and low settings. The functions make it easier for customers of all levels to make use of this top food processor.
When it comes to looks, very few food processors can beat this Cuisinart food processor. It has a brushed chrome exterior that makes it look beautiful and pleasing to the eye. It can be a great addition to your kitchen or, in fact, anywhere you want to place it.
The shredding and reversible slicing discs are some of the standout features of this food processor. The discs are made of stainless steel and designed in such a way that you can adjust the shred variation for adequate to medium thickness at almost any volume.
The contemporary top food processor also comes with slicing, dough, and chopping blades. The inclusion of these blades increases this processor’s versatility and makes it more suitable for multi-functional food processing. So whether you are making spreads, grinding nuts, or pureeing soups and sauces, you will love the performance of this processor.
The processor is packed with its work bowl. It is a BPA-free bowl that has a capacity of 8 cups. It also has conspicuous measurement marks on the sides for easy measuring. For making party-sized chicken salad or salsa for an entire family, this bowl is entirely satisfactory. There is enough space to process your food without overloading the processor quickly.
The processor also comes with a handy integrated feed tube to insert the ingredients without any problems. The performance of this processor is all thanks to the motor being used. This Cuisinart top food processor makes use of a 350-Watts motor that ensures lots of power reaches the appliance for food preparation and performance.
While the motor might not be as powerful as many other food processors, it is one of the most reliable when performing daily tasks like slicing, cutting, and chopping without any hint of failure. The Cuisinart 8 cup food processor is elementary to understand and use. But before you use it for the first time, you need to assemble it.
You can either do it by yourself or call in a technician for the job. Make sure to wash the work bowl, the discs, the blades, and the work bowl cover before the first use. Place the processor on a level and dry surface with the controls facing towards you.
Once the processor is ready to work, lock the work bowl onto the housing base. Then lift the blades carefully over the work bowl accessory adapter and fit it snugly at the bottom of the work bowl. Then plug in the housing base.
Once done, plug in the housing base, add your ingredients into the work bowl, and then lock it. You are now ready to operate the appliance. All you need to do here is place the required discs over the accessory adapter, but instead facing upwards instead of downwards.
The rest of the procedure remains somewhat the same. The high and low control buttons determine the speed at which the blades will operate. The Off button will, of course, switch off the appliance. High means the blades will operate at top speed, and the Low setting means the blade will operate at a slower pace.
The Pulse button allows the machine to operate while it is being pressed. This functionality allows you to have more accurate control of the frequency and the duration of the processing period. One pulse lasts for over a second.
The motor of the appliance operates with a standard line operating current. You can see the appropriate frequency and voltage noted on the bottom of the processor base. It would be best to make sure that the processor does not run for an overly long time.
If overworked when kneading, mixing, or chopping a heavy or thick mixture in successive batches, the motor will begin to overheat and stop functioning. When this happens, make sure to switch off the appliance and wait for it to cool down.
It might take anywhere between ten minutes to an hour for the appliance to cool down. If you are a cook that loves getting creative, then the Cuisinart Elemental is the kind of juicer you are looking for. It will be your perfect kitchen partner. With its silver color, it will readily complement your kitchen décor and will look stunning on a countertop.
Overall, the processor is made of high-quality materials that are very robust and durable. It is also priced very reasonably. Also, the fact that you are purchasing a product that is made by a company with almost two decades worth of experience in the field of home and kitchen appliances should give you enough reasons to purchase this processor.
The Cuisinart Elemental heavy-duty food processor‘s ability to handle tons of jobs in a single go is just icing on the cake. This Cuisinart food processor is what you need in your kitchen due to its functionality and versatility. Choosing the Elemental as your food processor is a smart decision.
- The performance of the food processor is hugely dictated by the motor used. The Cuisinart 8 cup food processor uses a 350-watts motor, which is good enough for optimal power and food preparation performance.
- The motor is not powerful enough to beat most of its competitors but is reliable enough to perform most of the tasks like chopping, cutting, and slicing without fail.
- The BPA-free work bowl has an 8-cup capacity and has conspicuous measurement markings on its sides. The size is also satisfactory if all you want is a processor to make party-sized chicken salads or make small amounts of salsa for the entire family. Space is ample enough to give you enough freedom to process food without overloading the processor.
- This processor also comes with a specially integrated feed tube that makes it easy to add ingredients without stopping it.
- The reversible slicing and shredding discs are some of the standout features of this processor. The discs are stainless steel and designed in a special way to enable you to adjust the shred variation for medium to fine thickness at any volume.
- This stylish and contemporary food processor also comes with chopping, dough, and slicing blades. These features enhance the versatility of this processor, making it suitable for multi-functional food processing. Whether you are pureeing sauces and soups, grinding nuts, or making spreads, you will love the incredible performance of this processor.
- This food processor is pretty easy to clean thanks to its dishwasher-safe work bowl and removable attachments. Though its center cannot be removed, it can easily be cleaned by hand.
- Another amazing feature is its touchpad control, which is rubberized for ease of use. The buttons avail easy controls, which include low, high, pulse, and off settings. This makes it easier for users at all levels to use this magnificent food processor.
- The processor has a brushed chrome exterior, which makes it look very attractive. Generally, the processor is good-looking and is a perfect starting point with endless capabilities.
- 8 cup work bowl with measurement markings
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing
- Easy-to-clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Limited 2-year warranty
- BPA free
- Rubberized touchpad controls offer High, Low, Off, and Pulse modes
- The stainless steel blade chops, mixes, and kneads effortlessly
- The reversible shredding and slicing discs deliver medium or fine shreds
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Comes with reversible slicing and shredding discs.
- Has stainless steel attachments and discs.
- Work bowl with a conspicuous marking for easier measurements.
- Truly versatile and multi-functional.
- East to use thanks to its simple controls.
- Has a centre post that is not removable.
- When the work bowl is filled, the liquid spills out during food processing.
- It has small feed tubes.
10. Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor
The Hamilton Beach name carries a lot of weight. The brand is for over 100 years and is known as one of the most innovative companies in its industry. Its kitchen appliances are renowned for being affordable, efficient, and attractive.
Hamilton is a straightforward food processor that includes a classic set of very sharp blades: a standard S-blade for mixing, pureeing, chopping, and a reversible disc for slicing and shredding. The 450-watt motor is loud, so if you have a lot of prep work, we suggest doing it beforehand if you plan on entertaining guests.
The motor is surprisingly powerful—most jobs required a run of just 30 to 45 seconds. Assembling and disassembling a food processor to scrape on the sides for even processing can get frustrated as it takes time to do, sometimes making the cooking process inefficient because of all the starting and stopping.
The Hamilton Beach 70730 is a great and different processor because it is designed to scrape down its sides on its own. There’s no need to stop and remove the lid with this food processor to move food into the bowl’s center.
This food processor features a built-in scraper that can be used when the processor is on or off to speed up food preparation times. It also comes with a large feed chute so that there’s less chopping up of items before going in the processor. The processor comes equipped with a BPA-free, 10-cup capacity work bowl and an extra-large feed tube.
The hamilton is an attractive yet understated appliance. Its black and stainless steel build easily matches most kitchen decor, making it a machine we would happily stow on the countertop if needed. If you have cabinet space, though, the lightweight appliance measures just 10.25 x 8.43 x 15.47 inches, so it can easily be tucked away.
The food processor features a suction cup bottom, which came as a surprise to us when we struggled to lift it off the counter after use. At first, the suction seemed slightly unnecessary, but because the appliance weighs just 6.2 pounds, it proved extremely helpful when working with frozen ingredients that shook the machine.
The suction successfully kept the machine in place, but we still advise holding it down by hand for additional support. Cleanup is super easy—but be sure to take care when washing the blades as they are incredibly sharp.
The only area we had some difficulty cleaning was the feed tube. It is also dishwasher safe. Hamilton Beach’s 10-Cup Food Processor will get the job done and look good doing it. At $45, this model isn’t the cheapest on the market, but it’s pretty darn close. It is a no-brainer purchase when you weigh its low cost and high performance.
If you’ve been searching for an inexpensive food processor that handles all the basics and then some, Hamilton Beach is a great choice. It’s an approachable appliance that can handle slicing and pureeing, and the cleanup is easy and minimal. It is small enough to save up counter space on small apartment kitchens and college dorms.
It is black and silver and the style is pleasing to the eye. Its modern and cute look can match most kitchen décor and color palettes and styles without clashing with other appliances. The outside wipes clean easily to keep this appliance’s contemporary look sharp. It is a very lovely processor that is very easy to clean and straightforward to use.
It can even make almond butter and other nut butter quickly and pie and biscuit dough. It is a handy appliance with a side scraping function and a wide feed chute to help save food prepping times. Its footprint is small enough for smaller kitchens but serves plenty for a medium family.
- This model is the best choice to get if you are shopping for a tight-budget food processor.
- Prepare an endless variety of food fast.
- The lid flips over for compact storage to save cabinet space.
- Chop onions, mix sauces, grate cheese, shred cabbage, prepare pesto, or slice salad ingredients in seconds.
- It lets you process large batches, but just as easily, chop a few nuts.
- A large feed tube fits a whole block of cheese.
- Reversible slice/shred disc and chopping blade are included.
- Easy-to-use speed switch
- Cord storage area
- Bowl, lid, chopping blade, and reversible slice/shred disc are dishwasher safe.
- BPA-free in all food zones
- Hamilton Beach 10 Cup Compact Food Processor has a large bowl that accommodates any processing job and family meal preparation.
- Has added speed with pulse and rocker action, giving it more control
- Food processor uses 500 watts powerful motor to do your tasks in a matter of seconds.
- Special attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl to keep ingredients close to the blades for more even results and to save you time when chopping or pureeing — no need to stop and remove the lid to use a spatula
- The generous 10 cup bowl can handle large volumes of foods without having to stop to empty it
- Large feed chute: Can fit large foods like a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and less prep time
- The versatility of a food processor, food chopper, and vegetable chopper: Reversible stainless steel disc slices and shreds, while the stainless steel s-blade chops, mixes, and purees
- 2 speeds plus pulse and 450 watts of power: Food processor’s low and high speeds plus pulse gives you the control you need for a variety of recipes
- Scrapes the bowl’s sides to keep ingredients close to the blades for more even results and to save you time — no need to stop and remove the lid to use a spatula.
- The generous capacity can handle processing large volumes of foods, like a whole head of cabbage, without having to stop to empty the bowl, and the Large Feed Chute can fit large foods like a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- Use the Slicing Disc (slicing side facing UP) to slice cucumbers, apples, mushrooms, carrots, potatoes, cabbage, tomatoes, pepperoni, peppers, radishes, firm cheeses. Use the Shredding Disc (shredding side facing UP) to shred cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and cheese.
- Use low speed, high speed, or pulse driven by a powerful 450-watt motor. Cleanup is a breeze; the BPA-Free bowl, lid, and blade are all dishwashers safe.
- Dishwasher-safe blades, bowl, and lid make cleanup easy. Parts are BPA-free in all food zones.
- Use the Chopping/Mixing Blade for chopping nuts, meat, garlic, onions, peppers, celery, herbs, bread (for crumbs), and crackers. Also, use it to mince/puree vegetables and fruits, mix salad dressings, puree soups or sauces, and grated cheese.
- Clean up made super easy with a built-in scraper
- A wide-mouth feeder equals less time in the kitchen
- Can do both large and small foods
- Great capacity for my growing family
- Makes incredible tasting baby food
- Quieter than most processors
- The chute will handle a small block of cheese perfectly
- Works great with thick liquids, no spillage
- The knob could be replaced with buttons
Final Verdict Best Food Processor
These machines are pretty handy when it comes to daily cooking, but there are too many of them. The food processors on the market will differ in performance, efficiency, and function. This article introduced all of you to some typical products and a warranty of 12 months.
Last but not least, we hope you can grab the best one which meets your requirements and financial conditions as well. Purchasing the best food processors in 2021 would be an excellent option for both you and your lovely home.
We hope to clear things up a bit through our reviews and help you eventually find the best food processors. If you have anything to share or any question to ask, let us know in the comment section below. We’d love to hear about it.