Last Updated on June 7, 2021 by Henry Matthew
Omega NC800HDS Juicer Vs Omega J8006HDS Juicer
Omega NC800HDS Juicer Extractor and Nutrition Center
Omega NC800HDS juicer is another design of a horizontal masticating juicer that also works as a nutrition station. You will welcome various accessories and attachments that enable you to crush and chip food, as well as expel pasta.
Nevertheless, we are here for the juicing, and it is pleasing to notice that NC800HDS does an outstanding job in that area. It appears to deliver the best outcomes with leafy greens, as its yield is the most important. It can also undertake soft and hard produce, but it may not be such an exceptional choice for apples.
The juicer operates at a low speed of 80RPM, but it utilizes a 150W motor, making it feasible to take everything but the most obstinate produce. Because it works at a low rate, the product isn’t that boisterous, mainly if you think you are dealing with a juicer.
The assembling is easy, although it might take a bit of time. The juicer has a chute size that measures 2 x 1.5 inches. It is something to keep in mind, as it might raise the time needed for food preparation. Find out the Top 5 Best Omega Juicers.
The dual-stage extraction process will guarantee that the pulp is dry, and you get a massive yield from any produce. The flexible end cap enables you to tailor the frames to the food you are preparing, and it gives all the essential changes you will ever need. The cleaning process is also manageable because all detachable components are dishwasher-friendly.
Omega NC800HDS is a 5th Generation Nutrition Center. It’s an all-around improved masticating type juicer, a few notches ahead from Omega’s 8000 series.
All parts that come in contact with your juice are BPA-free. Unlike previous juicers, the feed chute is much larger and more oval-shaped than circles measuring 1.5 inches in diameter. One thing that is unique for this juice maker machine is its end cap with five settings for pressure, improving the juice extraction efficiency for each type of produce.
The NC800HDS quietly operates the motor at the equivalent of a two-horsepower motor with 150 watts and 120 volts of power. The GE Ultem stone, the mill-like auger, is eight times stronger than most other augers. It tears and crushes leafy greens, carrots, and nuts at a slow rate of 80 RPM, reducing oxidation, resulting in the preservation of vitamins and enzymes.
The included collection cups are more prominent than with previous models. Plus, this juice extractor comes with a larger, heavy-duty stainless steel juicing screen. It is equipped with a built-in handle, making it easier to move around the kitchen.
However, it is an enormous machine, and you may want to find a place to place it permanently. Highly versatile, not only does it extract juice, but it can also make homemade baby food, sorbets, spices, and nut butter. This juicer comes with a 15-year warranty.
- The feed chute is 2 inches by 1.5 inches, making it easier to fit larger pieces of produce down the tube making your preparation timeless.
- Varying speed settings allow you to different juice types of both soft and hard fruits and vegetables. Speed one is for soft produce, while rate 2 is for hard produce.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher friendly
- The provided nylon cleaning brush effectively removes the pulp from the metal juicing screen.
- Utilizing the exclusive “dual stage” mastication extraction process, this juicing machine successfully extricates juice by crushing the produce and then pushing the pulp against the juicing screen. The method further separates the pulp’s juice, delivering healthy juice rich in the necessary nutrients, enzymes, and vitamins that our bodies need.
- The juicer produces a higher yield and better quality than any centrifugal juicer.
- The juice can be stored for up to 72 hours.
- Not only can it help you prepare healthy juices, but it also serves additional functions to provide variety in your juicing routine—food processor, homogenizer, pasta maker, coffee grinder.
- This juice press can process all types of produce—soft and dense produce, leafy greens, citrus fruits, beans, and nuts. You can also use this cold press juicer for making soy and almond milk.
- 2 HP motor allows a purer juice and automatic pulp ejection
- The powerful motor doesn’t create noise pollution.
- The low speed of 80 rpm prevents oxidation and allows juice to retain all its freshness and nutrients.
- The built-in handle allows a stable grip on the juicer.
- 15 years warranty is available on the juicer
- 15 YEAR Coverage on parts and performance
- Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation, promoting healthy enzymes
- Dual-stage masticating extraction leaves a much drier pulp
- Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste, and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and wheatgrass
- Extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, turn nuts into nut butter, make baby food and frozen desserts, mince herbs and garlic, and whip up soy milk in a flash
- The adjustable end cap has settings for maximum juice output and extraction.
- Enjoy continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection.
- Quiet but powerful motor with gear Reduction equivalent of 2 HP motor
- The size of the feed chute is more extensive compared to some omega models, so you can spend less time prepping before juicing
- Built-in handle
- It doesn’t produce a lot of noise
- Easy to clean and dishwasher friendly
- The material is made of high-quality food-grade that is 100% BPA free
- more robust and more durable Ultem Auger material is used to make the gear
- 72 hours shelf life
- Larger feeder chute compared to the 8000 series
- Slow 80 RPM motor prevents frothing
- You can store your juice for up to 72 hours
- The dual-stage mastication process produces higher juice yield, less pulp, and minimal oxidation
- The end cap has five adjustable settings for maximum juice extraction
- It can process all kinds of fruits and vegetables, including nuts and beans
- An array of other non-juicing functions such as food processor, homogenizer, noodle maker, and grinder
- The gear is made of more substantial and more durable Ultem Auger
- 2 HP motor
- Built with a handle
- Quiet operation
- Detachable parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- All parts that come in contact with the juice are BPA free
- Continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection
- Adjustable end cap with five different settings
- An excellent choice for juicy greens
- An advanced nutrition system that can be useful when preparing your meals
- Masticating juicers are typically slow compared to centrifugal juicers
- It has a big footprint, which might make it tricky to find a location for it
- You need to keep in mind the chute size when cutting food to process
Omega J8006HDS Nutrition Center
A 4th generation cold-press juicer by Omega, the J8006 is a professional grade juicer that is well-liked by users, mainly because of its versatility and ease of use. Omega 8006 masticating juicer is a low-profile sturdy machine with a chrome finish that fits any countertop with ease. However, it takes up a lot of horizontal space. There are a handful of accessories, so they will tend to scatter if you do not allocate a designated area for them.
There is a built-in ergonomic handle, and the accessories are all useful. There isn’t a single redundant piece in this unit. The look emits a positive vibe with a signal that it is here for some serious business, although we must confess that the appearance isn’t aesthetically top-notch, which is why some tend to store it inside a pantry.
Another reason why we prefer not to move it around that often is that it is rather heavy. J8006 by Omega boasts a motor of 2 horsepower (HP). We think this is pretty mighty for a machine that rotates at only 80 rpm. So, even at a slow and steady pace, your juice ingredients go through a mighty crush.
Furthermore, the motor is built in South Korea, which has a reputation for being a boss at making quality juicer motors. Many users have corroborated that the machine shows no sign of fatigue or malfunction with regular and prolonged use. Check out our review on Best Juicers For Carrots.
Omega J8006 HDS utilizes a two-step extraction process: crush and squeeze. This way, the produce is more than that you can expect from a centrifugal machine. One point to bear in mind is that the juice you get from the Omega masticator is pulpless. So, the volume that it churns out is pure juice.
The after sieve juice yields were impressive, but the 8006 excelled when dealing with hard ingredients like carrots and celery and leafy greens like spinach. Generally, when we work with the Omega J8006 juice extractor, we invariably notice that the pulp that collects in the pulp container is dehydrated, indicating no juice is left to squeeze out. We were not only impressed by the dry pulp, though. The minimum presence of foam in our juice felt delightful the first time we gave our Omega 8006 the go.
Omega 8006 low-speed masticating juicer is not merely a juicer but a multitasker in the real sense of the word. With a versatile range of accessories, it can work on anything that goes down the chute. It minces herbs, grinds coffee beans, makes nut butter, purees baby food, shapes dough for pasta, and much more. No wonder it is called a nutrition system.
If the kitchen is an active hub at your place, this device will surely take up the center stage. The 8006 is vibrant but not loud. It splendidly goes with the morning routine when one of us starts the day by crushing out some fresh juice while the others are still in slumber.
But it is not the quietest. The work does generate a basal hum. While many juicers won’t offer more than a year or so when it comes to warranty, the manufacturer boasts a mega 15-year warranty for the Omega model J8006. The device is pretty durable, with very few reports of malfunctions. This mega warranty further sweetens the deal.
We may be completely blown away by the power, performance, and versatility of Omega Juice Extractor 8006. This Omega 8006 review will be incomplete if we do not discuss what it is like to work with this device. 8006 Nutrition System is easy to assemble.
Juicing with Omega Juice Extractor 8006 is relatively easy but requires some prepping from the user’s end. The chute inlet is small, so you won’t be able to shove whole fruits or large chunks into the feeder. Your ingredients need to be chopped to 1 to 2-inch size or so before you can feed them to the 8006.
The process takes a few extra minutes, but a serving of the most nutritionally enriched juice is entirely worth it. The On/Off switch is placed on the back of the unit. There is also a Reverse switch that automatically unclogs the system if the ingredients are stuck somewhere.
There are two outlets, one for the juice and one for the dry pulp. Pulp continuously collects in the pulp container while fresh juice fills your juice container. The feature allows uninterrupted juicing, as you won’t have to stop the device from emptying any pulp bin.
For the other chores like grinding coffee beans and mincing herbs, the unit comes with specific attachments. During the initial days, you may tend to forget which does what. The detailed instruction manual will guide you through.
Cleaning a horizontal juicer with so many detachable parts seems to be a cumbersome deal. The unit comes with a cleaning brush. The pieces are dishwasher safe as well. The juice and pulp container tend to stain a bit, especially when dealing with highly pigmented fruits such as beets.
Omega Nutrition System J8006 is a multifunctional behemoth of a machine. It is heavily built, durable, and designed for convenience. There are zero wastage and maximum extraction from your ingredients. It is reasonably quiet, easy to clean, and easy to store.
Overall, all Omega 8006 juicer reviews agree with our first-hand experience that this is a neat one in the world of cold press, bladeless juicers. You can expect this horizontal juicer to stick around your kitchen, and if it doesn’t, a 15-year warranty has got you covered.
We sniffed out two cons of the entire unit: the chute inlet is small, and the unit is heavy to move. A narrower chute means you will have to cut your fruits and veggies into small portions. A wider chute could have saved a minute or two from the preparation stage.
Another point that many users and Omega J8006 juicer reviews point out is the price of this juicer. It is a bit on the upper side. From our own experience, though, we figured that if you can use the device to its full potential and let it handle so many different kitchen-needs, it is equipped for, it pays you back every penny. The durability and mega warranty should be another incentive to go for this horizontal juicer by Omega.
- The J8006HDS is built around a 200W motor. It has plenty of torque and can deal with the hardest of ingredients.
- You can adjust the juicer to different pressure settings. The more pressure it exerts on the ingredients, the more juice it can extract.
- The chute is circular with a diameter of circular, and the diameter is 1 1/4 inches.
- It prevents oxidation and heat buildup – which is interdependent as heat promotes oxidation and oxidation, which is an exothermic reaction that releases more heat. The less generation of heat means that the extracted juices retain more nutrients and longer shelf life.
- This cold press juice extractor can be set up in less than a minute.
- Since this is a dual-stage masticator, it crushes the produce and then presses it against the stainless steel mesh juicing screen.
- Once you have completed juicing, cleaning this piece of machine is a breeze. The parts of this juicing machine may be placed on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The Omega 8006 Nutrition Center efficiently extracts the most juice and nutrients from your vegetables and fruit through Omega’s exclusive “dual-stage” mastication process.
- This final stage removes the remaining juice, and the pulp is automatically pushed out of the opening, passing through the opening at the end cap.
- Because this extraction method is completed slowly, you end up with high-quality juice full of flavor. It also contains the most enzymes and vitamins when compared to other brands of juicers on the market.
- It can be used as a food processor to chop your meat, fish, fruits, and vegetables into fine pieces for any meal you’re planning. This mincing/grinding ability also allows you to prepare ingredients for marinades, salsas, soups, and sauces. Additionally, it can also process soaked rice and beans producing a puree-like consistency.
- If you feel like eating healthy frozen desserts, feel free to freeze your juice into ice cubes, then let the machine turn it into a cold healthy treat by adding milk, yogurt, and other ingredients to your heart’s content. This homogenizer function can also be used to make nut butter and baby food.
- The complementary nozzles can be used to make pasta of varying shapes and sizes. You can choose between a round or a flat noodle; better yet, you can add some flavor to your pasta to make Korean-style u-dong noodles. Nozzles with a larger opening can be used to form breadsticks.
- You can even grind your coffee beans for a fresh cup of java with this machine.
- This juice press can process soft and dense produce, leafy greens, citrus fruits, beans, and nuts.
- Soft fruits such as cranberries, strawberries, papaya, avocado, tomato, blackberry, grapes, melon, mango, kiwifruit, peach, and pomegranate can be turned into a puree using the blank screen. You can use this machine to make soy and almond milk as well.
- Outside of the hum of the motor and the crushing or crunching of your produce, this machine operates quietly.
- In addition to juicing more efficiently than single-stage masticating juicers, the juicing screen has 25% more screen, covering more surface area and yielding more juice in a single pass.
- it is versatile without compromising in quality
- The Omega juicers come with the most extended warranty among other juicer brands on the market, making them an investment.
- This juicer boasts a resilient, commercial-grade construction consisting of stainless steel with a metallic finish.
- Setting this appliance up and taking it apart is incredibly easy; it comprises four parts only.
- This product from Omega is a big burly juicer with heavy-duty construction and seems more durable than many of the other models.
- The J8006HDS makes excellent blended juice drinks, creating beverages that are incredibly rich in flavors and overall tasted great. The drinks have great color that matches the original product, and the beverage stays very homogeneous and doesn’t immediately separate.
- It extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste, and juice from minimum amounts of celery, carrots, leafy greens, and other fruits, vegetables, or wheatgrass.
- It Juices all kinds of vegetables, including carrots, beets, celery, peppers, and radishes, without destroying the natural flavor and nutritional benefits. Fresh taste and full nutrition are guaranteed with this unique extraction process.
- This juicer from Omega includes a quality brush that should last and is relatively easy to clean. The auger is phenomenally easy to clean and produces a pulp that hardly ever accumulates anywhere it is too difficult to get.
- The adjustable end cap has 5-settings for maximum juice output and extraction.
- Enjoy continuous juicing due to automatic pulp ejection.
- A powerful motor dual-stage juicing system ensures maximum efficiency.
- A high yield of juice is extracted, which results in a drier pulp.
- Four rubber feet are used to stabilize the juicer
- The quiet operation which is barely more than a hum
- Turn nuts into nut butter, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, mince herbs and garlic, make baby food and frozen desserts, and whip up soy milk in a flash.
- Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation, promoting healthy enzymes.
- There is 15-YEAR coverage on parts and performance.
- Auto pulp ejection mechanism that allows users to juice consistently.
- Incredibly versatile, capable of grinding coffee and spices, whipping up soy milk, and mincing herbs.
- Greater juice yield, including from leafy veggies with no foam.
- Super quiet operation
- Minimal production of heat and thus preserving precious nutrients and enzymes.
- The dual extraction process ensures maximum extraction
- 15-year warranty
- Sturdy unit with a reliable motor
- Easy to Clean
- Slow 80 RPM motor ensures that your juice is not oxidized or overheated
- Juice extracted from single gear horizontal masticating juicers last for 72 hours, great for detox planning
- It can process all kinds of products such as soft fruits, hard produce, citrus fruits, leafy greens, and nuts and beans
- Ultem Auger provides a much stronger and more durable gear for processing hard produce
- More powerful two horsepower motor
- It comes with a handle
- Made of high-quality food-grade material that is BPA free
- Masticating juicers are typically slow compared to centrifugal juice makers
- Narrow chute requires chopping your produce into fine pieces making your juicing process even slower
- It has a large footprint.
- It’s quite expensive.