Last Updated on February 26, 2021 by goubl
What is a better BPA-free glass or stainless steel blender?
- Health Benefits: Pitchers that are made of glass and whose base too, is not made of plastic or stainless steel tends to provide your body with all the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals intact as present in the original fruit or vegetable or whatever you are preparing using the blender.
The glass present in the jar doesn’t let the toxins produced from the oxidation during the blending process enter into your juice and then your body.
- No Harmful Content– Glass is known to preserve all the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. When BPA containers are produced, not all of the BPA is sealed into the product. It allows part of it to break free and mix with the container’s contents once food or fluids are added. BPA, which is present in plastic or other material, will intentionally and unintentionally spoil your body and degrade your family’s health.
- Environment-Friendly – If you love your environment and want to make the earth an eco-friendly place, there is nothing better than glass use. When glass breaks down, it remains safe and stable and releases no harmful chemicals into the soil. So even when the glass isn’t recycled, it does minimal harm to the environment.
- Odor– It could be that your plastic food container is degrading and releasing some of its materials into your food when you heat it along with your meal. Plastic containers may release chemicals like phthalates or BPA, which have adverse consequences on health. It may also be a good idea to invest in a new blender as your old one is bound to degrade over time anyway. Plastic tends to absorb the taste, color, and odor of the food placed in it, which is why it is recommended to change your plastic container from time to time.
- Taste Real Thing– Taste will remain the same in the glass pitcher of the blender. Just switch to the blenders with a glass jar because ingredients will not stick to this glass material, and your taste will become a healthy and original one. Polyethylene and polypropylene are alternative plastics that researchers have determined are safe. Glass and stainless steel are other safe alternatives.
Enthusiastic blogger looking to deliver the audience with the best I can. I love sharing content that serves a blend of multi-purpose topics.